1) The applicant must be a student (or recent student) studying architecture at a university in the UK.
2) The applicants can only submit one scheme.
3) The work must have been designed and drawn after 1st January 2017.
Work is to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org titled TAG BEST SCHEME COMPETITION by 30th September 2018. Entries must include:-
1) Full name of applicant
2) Name of University/school
3) Address of applicant (email and/or postal)
4) Phone number of applicant
From these, a winner will be selected by members of the TAG committee. Discretionary commended schemes will also be chosen by the committee.
The prize will be given out in November at a TAG awards evening or as part of the Georgian Group Award, to be confirmed.
For further queries, contact Francis Terry on email@example.com